United States Geography: US maps, Map Puzzles, Geography Quizzes, and Printable Maps.
Online Interactive Maps of the US states and capitals and each continent. Maps of the US states and capitals, each continent, Mexico, China, India, and Canada. Quick and convenient geographic information.
MAP PUZZLES - learn geography online
See if you know where each state or country goes. Each piece, state, province or country shows up on the screen. Use your mouse or finger to place it on the right place on the map. US states and capitals, and every continent, plus map puzzles of the states or provinces of India, China, Canada and Mexico. How fast can you put the world together?
We have added Map Puzzles for iPad and Android.
United States Map Puzzle - our most popular puzzle
Online Atlas Maps Maps of the United States, all the world's countries, continents, and regions. These maps can give an idea why certain alliances and rivalries arose. These maps can also be printed out.
Maps To print (Megamaps) One page to huge — any size up to 7 feet across on an ordinary computer printer. Print out maps one page to 64 pages (8 X 8) That's 66" by 86" or 7.16 feet by 5.5 feet. Large maps can be used as wall maps or floor maps, in a classroom, etc. Because they are on regular computer paper, you can write on them without concern and print another if you need to.
Alphabet and Learning to Read
Learn to Read with Free Software from Owl and Mouse
• Print Giant Letters - one page to huge
• Learn Letters - Using basic shapes construct and learn letters of the alphabet
• Letter Sounds - Games and activities to learn the sounds represented by letters of the alphabet: consonants, consonant blends, vowels.
• Teach your child the alphabet with Alphabet Activities
• Bridge to Reading - Kids learn to read by reading in a fairy tale adventure. NOW ONLINE!
• Color Letters - Help your child learn the letters of the alphabet with a full page letter and an animal or object whose name starts with that letter. An easy, fun introduction to our alphabet.
• ABCs - Animal Alphabet - A beautiful collection of watercolor animals illustrating the 26 letters of the alphabet.
Castles and Heraldry
• Build a medieval castle, complete with walls, towers, gates, keep and portcullis. Now print from your browser - no downloading!
• Make your own coat of arms - shield - while learning about the Middle Ages, heraldry, feudalism, knights and chivalry.
Make a Town, Make a Village, and Make a Farm
• Make a Town - the model town has 10 different houses and seven stores to print out and assemble.
• Make a Village has five houses, an apartment house and a church with a steeple. Kids can set out streets, decide where different buildings should go and put in parks and shopping districts.
• Make a Farm - print out and assemble a model farm with barn, silo, chicken coop, etc. Set out fields, decide what animals to have on your farm and decide what to grow to feed yourselves and your animals.
Learning is active, not passive. Learning is doing, making, building, arranging, figuring out, changing. Active Learning Projects has fun, hands-on educational activities for kids K-8 from the Internet. Projects for enhancing, extending, or filling in the gaps in your child's education; "After-Schooling", homeschooling and teachers.
All of our Maps and Software
All of our reading, map, castle and heraldry and crafts software and activities.